Identificación de nuestra empresa:
Albert Einstein 36-B,
Parque Tecnológico de Alava
España / Spain
+34 943 77 00 35
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to a computer through web pages. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of numerous information society services. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies that exist
Two types of cookies can be distinguished, depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In addition, we speak of session cookies or permanent cookies, when it comes to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser.
- Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with four types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed: technical cookies, personalization cookies, analysis cookies, behavioral advertising cookies.
- Technical Cookies: These are those Cookies that are strictly necessary for browsing the Website, since they make it easier for the user to use its features or tools, such as, for example, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, storing content for the dissemination of videos or sound, configure the language, among others. The deactivation of these cookies prevents the correct functioning of some of the functionalities of the web.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service based on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These are those Cookies that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the web pages to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website and to create user browsing profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users. from service.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. These cookies obtain information on user navigation to manage advertising spaces and offer more relevant and quality content for the user based on an analysis of their tastes and preferences.
In short, through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users who access the web, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service , the language, the terminal you use, or the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables a better and more appropriate service by this website.
Types of cookies used on this page
- Technical Cookies
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is the one provided by PHP and is intended to identify the sessions to differentiate the sessions of the different users. This cookie is essential (strictly necessary) to provide the services provided on the web.||Technical Cookie||Of the entity itself||Session|
|_icl_current_language||This cookie is the one provided by PHP and is intended to identify the sessions to differentiate the sessions of the different users. This cookie is essential (strictly necessary) to provide the services provided on the web.||Technical Cookie||Of the entity itself|
- Analytical cookies
|_gid||Differentiate users.||Analytical cookie||Google (Google Analytics)||Permanent (24 hours)|
|_ga||Its function is to control unique visits. The first time that user-a accesses the web through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user-a re-enters the network with the same browser, the cookie will take into account that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will understand if it were another user-a.||Analytical cookie||Google (Google Analytics)||Permanent (2 years)|
|_gat||Limit the percentage of orders.||Analytical cookie||Google (Google Analytics)||1 minute|
Consent and cookie settings
If you do not agree that the “cookies” described can collect the aforementioned information, you can reject their installation in the cookie configuration panel of this website. This panel is accessible from the Cookie Acceptance/Configuration pop-up window the first time you access the web.
Likewise, browsers have their own tools to generally block “cookies” from different web pages. In the following links you can see how to configure these options in the most common browsers
In the case of mobile devices, it is also common for the browser to have these options in the Settings section.
Expand information and exercises of rights
This Cookies Policy may be modified based on new legal requirements or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Control Authorities, so users are advised to visit it periodically.
If the user wishes to make any queries about the Cookies Policy of the Website, they can contact the following address email@example.com.